June 14, 2016
Practices set to decide the future of One Care
Practices across BNSSG will come together for an extraordinary meeting of One Care on 21st June. We hope to receive a mandate for One Care to become the voice of GP practices across the region.
To ensure that all practices have all the information they need to be able to vote with confidence , please find below various helpful documents and information:
- Click here to download our draft business plan, which outlines the future role of One Care Consortium as the voice of GP providers in BNSSG – together with a one page summary of the offer
- Click here to download the options paper which sets out why One Care Consortium has chosen this route
- Click here to download the agenda and voting process for 21st June (including how to submit a postal vote)
- Click here to download our frequently asked questions document
- Click here to download a letter of endorsement from the current One Care Executive Committee
If you have questions or comments ahead of 21st June, we have set up a Survey Monkey. Alternatively, please ring us at the One Care programme office on 0117 941 0900.