The GP Collaborative Board has established a general practice estates programme to support the improvement of the general practice estate across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire (BNSSG). This programme aims to represent general practice at system estates discussions and develop a general practice estates strategy to feed into the system.
The key projects will be:
- Establishing an estates committee of the GP Collaborative Board to steer strategic estates objectives and priorities; develop and oversee processes; and monitor the general practice estates programme
- Providing strategic and premises management support to general practices; share innovation and best practice; and develop short, medium and long-term estates plans
- Working in partnership with general practices, the Integrated Care Board estates and contracts team, and Integrated Care System (ICS) stakeholders to:
- Develop proposals for new buildings or relocation, apply for funds and deliver approved projects
- Deliver programmes of improvement, reconfiguration and safety works to existing buildings
- Identify measures for better space utilisation or space growth to accommodate additional workforce
How can I find out more?
Contact us – email@example.com