Work for One Care
We currently have three vacancies:
Chair to Board of Directors – a part-time role for a GP in Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire
Initially, we are looking for someone who is able to offer one session a week which will include preparation for and attendance at monthly Board meetings. Ideally, we would like there to be some flexibility about which days this session covers since there will be a number of meetings that the Chair is required to attend, all of which fall on different days of the week. As the role develops, this time commitment is likely to increase. We are therefore looking for someone who would be able to grow their involvement in line with the requirements of the role.
Closing date is 7 December and interviews are likely to be held week commencing 10 December. Download the full role description.
To apply, please send an initial expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 x Business Intelligence Support Analysts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join One Care (BNSSG) Ltd in the role of Business Intelligence Support Analyst. These vacancies have arisen due to expansion of our analytics offer, providing key business intelligence to practices to support them make key decisions around the delivery of healthcare across Bristol, North Somerset, South Glos.
Analytics is a growing area of our business and momentum is building around our work – we are leading nationally in this field.
One Care (BNSSG) Limited was established on 1st September 2016 and has 81 of a possible 82 GP partnerships or organisations in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire as shareholders. It is established for the purpose of supporting these practices in providing collaborative, innovative and sustainable general practice to patients registered with GP practices, together with establishing workable partnerships with the intention of delivering best possible outcomes for general practice with CCGs, NHSE, Hospital trusts and local authorities. The intention is to invest in general practice and to focus predominantly in the sustainability of general practice rather than profit.
This role is based in our office in Whitchurch, South Bristol. Reporting to the Head of Digital, responsibilities include:
- To support the practice analytics service within One Care
- To assist with the quality assurance processes that support the analytics and digital work streams
- To undertake project work or special tasks in accordance with business requirements
- To collate, input and present data for specific projects and assist in the interpretation and analysis
- To identify gaps in data provision and reporting mechanisms and work with team members to address gaps
- To respond to requests channelled through the Executive Team to provide data that supports the delivery of One Care programme objectives and fulfil reporting requirements
- To design and implement automated tools to use in data processing, auditing, and for ad hoc reporting requirements
- To prepare agendas, taking minutes and distribute notes of meetings
- To maintain project documents such as risks and issues logs, version control documents and engagement spreadsheets
- To liaise with GP practices, locality provider boards and other stakeholders as required
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Educated to degree level or two years relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure and plan/prioritise workload
- Motivated by the provision of high quality patient care
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude towards innovation and change
- Able to manage detailed plans and retain large volume of diverse information
If you would like to apply please complete the application form and send with your CV to email@example.com or call 0117 937 0077 for further information. The closing date for applications is Monday 17 December 2018.
Check out the recruitment microsite for more jobs in general practice across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire: Health jobs BNSSG.
Are you the person we are looking for? Are you up for working differently? Improving the efficiency of the NHS? Does the prospect of joining an innovative and ground breaking team interest you? If so, consider becoming part of One Care!
All roles within One Care require people with a diverse range of skills and abilities. We need people who are effective at:
- working as part of a team
- using initiative and determination
- planning and organising their work
- communicating with others
- anticipating and solving problems
- embracing change
- learning new skills and acquiring knowledge
- customer relations