Work for One Care
We currently have one vacancy:
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced and dynamic individual to join our executive team to lead and shape this vibrant and innovative GP federation.
One Care has 82 GP practices within Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire as shareholders and our vision is to enable general practice to thrive and survive. We have already established ourselves as a progressive and valuable system partner, and have developed particular expertise in areas such as primary care data analytics and bringing innovation into primary care
The Delivery Director role involves:
- Leading our ongoing operations and procedures
- Responsible for the delivery of services and initiatives detailed within our Business Plan, through management of the Delivery Team, to support achievement of the organisation’s objectives and drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- As a key member of the executive team support and engage with general practice, ensuring the needs of the member practices shape the One Care offering, whilst engaging at a system-wide level ensuring the voice of general practice is present and amplified.
- Support the CEO and Board of Directors in the ongoing development of One Care as an organisation that consistently acts in the best interests of its shareholders and is an effective and indispensable general practice provider organisation within the local health and social care community.
- Ensuring that One Care further develops and maintains a reputation for high quality delivery and customer service with both the general practice shareholders and the wider health and care system.
- To develop strong working relationships across the health community and with stakeholders
- Demonstrating commitment to our values of: Resilience – Trust – Compassion – Excellence – Ambition
Overall they will provide exceptional leadership, galvanising One Care staff and supporting wider general practice towards achieving the vision and business objectives.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about the value of primary care to the wider healthcare system
- Able to lead an organisation and motivate staff to deliver against challenging objectives
- Experienced in a senior operational delivery role within a primary care provider organisation
- An exceptional communicator with adept stakeholder management skills
- An experienced senior manager with experience in programme and project management
- Able to demonstrate integrity, professionalism and a personal style which commands respect and credibility from others
For more information please contact Michelle Griffith 0117 937 0074. Closing date: Monday 13th May 2019 at 12:00 midday, interviews 30th May 2019
Check out the recruitment microsite for more jobs in general practice across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire: Health jobs BNSSG.
Are you the person we are looking for? Are you up for working differently? Improving the efficiency of the NHS? Does the prospect of joining an innovative and ground breaking team interest you? If so, consider becoming part of One Care!
All roles within One Care require people with a diverse range of skills and abilities. We need people who are effective at:
- working as part of a team
- using initiative and determination
- planning and organising their work
- communicating with others
- anticipating and solving problems
- embracing change
- learning new skills and acquiring knowledge
- customer relations