Work for One Care
We currently have one vacancy:
An exciting opportunity to join One Care (BNSSG) Ltd in the role of Senior Facilities Manager. The post holder will be a key member of the Management Team delivering One Care’s estates and facilities management service to One Care, member practices and Primary Care Networks within BNSSG.
This is a new service and the individual will be responsible for leading development and shaping of this new and exciting offering.
One Care (BNSSG) Limited was established on 1st September 2016 and has 81 of a possible 82 GP partnerships or organisations in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire as shareholders. It is established for the purpose of supporting these practices in providing collaborative, innovative and sustainable general practice to patients registered with GP practices, together with establishing workable partnerships with the intention of delivering best possible outcomes for general practice with CCGs, NHSE, Hospital trusts and local authorities. The intention is to invest in general practice and to focus predominantly in the sustainability of general practice rather than profit.
The post holder will have an office base at Osprey Court in South Bristol but will be required to work across the Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire (BNSSG) area.
Reporting to the Finance Director, key responsibilities include:
- Establish strong management processes and controls within One Care to deliver this service to customers, ensuring maintenance programmes and audits are carried out in a timely way and would meet any CQC inspection target
- To provide professional, leadership and management of One Care’s estates and facilities service offer, to practices and Primary Care Networks within BNSSG.
- To deliver a value for money service from One Care to its practices ensuring their premises are an environment which is always safe and legally compliant
- Identify and procure for practices expert 3rd party service providers at best price for high quality service
- Expedite the delivery of advice to practices, and ensure clear communication to practices of latest guidance across all aspects of facilities management
The successful candidate is likely to be:
- Educated to degree level
- BIFM/IWFM accredited
- IOSH accredited
- Able to work under pressure and plan/prioritise workload
- Motivated by the provision of high quality patient care
- Motivated by a drive for improvement at all times
- Attentive to individual needs yet able to make a decision to benefit the majority
- An excellent communicator
If you would like to apply please complete the application form or call 0117 937 0074 for further information. The closing date for applications is Monday, 13th May 2019.
To apply, please follow this link to the NHS jobs site.
Check out the recruitment microsite for more jobs in general practice across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire: Health jobs BNSSG.
Are you the person we are looking for? Are you up for working differently? Improving the efficiency of the NHS? Does the prospect of joining an innovative and ground breaking team interest you? If so, consider becoming part of One Care!
All roles within One Care require people with a diverse range of skills and abilities. We need people who are effective at:
- working as part of a team
- using initiative and determination
- planning and organising their work
- communicating with others
- anticipating and solving problems
- embracing change
- learning new skills and acquiring knowledge
- customer relations